To encourage the academic excellence and support all-round development of students, Jiangxi Provincial Government has set up the "Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students", which is offered to foreign students with excellent academic performance and conduct. The details are as follows:
1. Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens.
2. Applicants shall be JJU registered students — degree and non-degree students.
3. Applicants shall have good academic performance and conduct.
RMB 6,000 to 20,000 yuan.
1. International Student Scholarship Application Form.
2. Notarized highest education diploma and transcript attained.
(Applicants who are undergraduates shall submit official documents issued by JJU to prove your current student status and expected graduation dates. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.)
3. Photocopy of the passport.
4. Study Plan in China and Character Certificate (for newly admitted students).
1. Applicants can email a scanned copy of the application materials to JJU mailbox (email@example.com).
2. Incomplete application documents will not be accepted.
3. JJU will recommend scholarship candidates to Jiangxi Provincial Government for final approval.
Faculty of International Studies, Jiujiang University
Address: Faculty of International Studies, Jiujiang University, 551 Qianjin Donglu, Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province, 332005, P.R. China
Tel: +86-792-8312906 / 8313358
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com